Friday, September 26, 2014

How I'm going to help my friend with his high cholesterol level..

 My friend has taken the cholesterol test, and apparently he has high cholesterol level. He asked for my help especially; my dad had gone through this phase before, but he managed to drop the high cholesterol level and get into good shape again. I'm going to try my best to help my friend without him noticing a big difference in his lifestyle. First of all, I'm going to do a research about the restaurants in my city that do not prepare food with oil. For example, We'll go eat in restaurants that are known for their grilled food, and famous salad bar. Furthermore, I can take him to the gym with me for the reason that I have 4 free guest passes a week. At the gym, there are many exercises that focuses on how to reduce high cholesterol levels. For example, walking, jogging, swimming, and lifting weights. In addition, my mom only cooks vegetarian food, so he can visit every once in a while and eat dinner/lunch with us. After a while, I can encourage him to go take the Angiogram test that shows fat deposits, so he can see his improvements, and accomplishments. Finally, instead of eating everyday pancakes for breakfast with him, we can change that into eating something more healthier. In conclusion, I will try my best to keep my friend healthy. However, i'm sure if I had the same problem he would have done the same thing.

1 comment: